You will be responsible for:
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost and delivery targets.
- Place Purchase orders in ERP
- Review and take action on all Open PO with supplier and get supplier ship date and update the same in ERP
- Work closely with supplier and expedite the requirements of early delivery to meet Production Demand.
- Lead and Participate in supplier meeting and review all open delivery schedules
- Have good Supplier management experience. Building relationships with suppliers and negotiating with them regarding delivery timescales.
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues.
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications.
- Work closely with others in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements.
We are looking for you if:
- Able to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with staff, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Analytical, numerically astute with strong demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Commercial and financial awareness with a full understanding of how failure impacts the production, manufacture and customer order fulfilment.
- Able to work well under pressure and handle emergency and stressful situations.
- Previous experience of working in a purchasing.
- Good experience and knowledge on Purchasing / Planning.
- Knowledge of any ERP.
- Good knowledge and hands-on exposure in MS-Office.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.