Complaint Form / Formularz Reklamacyjny
1. This limited warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the product.
2. The limited warranty shall last for 12 months from the date of the original purchase. The invoice number will be required as proof of purchase.
3. The limited warranty shall be restricted to the country/region of product purchase.
4. The limited warranty is only valid and enforceable in countries where the product is sold.
5. The limited warranty covers the expenses for inspecting and repairing the product during the warranty period.
6. The defective product shall be delivered by the purchaser to the seller, along with the warranty card and the invoice (proof of purchase).
7. In the case of latent defects, a claim is acknowledged as valid if it was lodged immediately upon discovery of the defect. purchaser undertakes to return the defective goods to the seller. If a claimed defect is confirmed seller undertakes to: repair/replace the product, compensate the customer for transport costs, and deliver products at its own cost to the purchaser.
8. The repaired or replaced product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period.
9. The limited warranty shall not apply for the defect that is resulting from the operation with components or accessories that do not come with the original package.
10. We reserve the right to add, delete or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
1. Unauthorized repair, misuse, misapplication, mechanical damage, negligence, abuse, accident, alteration, or tear-up or alteration of label or false proof mark.
2. Alteration, replacement or tear-up of the product’s original serial number label and other similar phenomena.
3. The Seller doesn’t take responsibility against all third-party claims arising from a fault in the delivered product and not bear all associated legal costs.
4. No product serial number, nonconformity between the product mode and serial number on the warranty voucher and the real product.
5. Expiration of the product warranty.
6. Product appearance damages due to abnormal usage.
7. Improper storage, for instance functional damages caused by long-term exposure to abnormal humidity or temperature.
8. Damages caused by failure to follow the operating instructions, man-made abuse or misuse, unauthorized modification, force majeure.
9. Seller is not responsible for damages during transport of any product to or from Seller’s location.
10. the obligation and liability of the seller under this limited warranty does not include losses, loss of other goods, penalties, any damage to persons, property, direct or indirect, for incidental, speculative, indirect, or consequential damages, respective of the forseeability of any such damages.
11. This limited warranty is provided exclusively to the original purchaser of products and may not be transferred or assigned without the express written consent of the seller.
12. This limited warranty and liability is governed by the laws of the Republic of Poland